Latest Blog Posts

Christmas Party Dress

I'm in a really good place these days..
Just about every second of the past three months I've been a busy little bee. While I was able to have some phenomenal opportunities, meet some really creative folks, and capture once in a life time moments, it's really nice to sit back, relax, and enjoy it all. The past week I haven't edited a single photo (okay, that might be a tad stretch) and have made lots of crafts, memories, and thought of fresh ideas. Sometimes I have to remind myself that breaks are a good thing. This holiday season is a really special and momentous one for me. It's Josh's and my first Christmas as husband and wife and my two sweet nieces' first Christmas as well. I have a feeling it will be one of my most favorite months yet of my little ole life.
On that note, here is a recent thrift find I would tag as Christmas party worthy. ;)

 Outfit Details: Dress, thrifted. tights & shoes, Target. sweater, Forever 21.
 Hope your weekend is off to a great start.
Sincerely, Kins.

Comments

  1. adorable. but you're always adorable. you'd make those horrifying sweaters with big sequined snowmen look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looove the tights and your hair! And everything else of course. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have that dress (it's originally from Target, lucky you for finding it in a thrift store!) and it's one of my favorites. :) Love it with those tights! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable and pretty! I am loving a good thrift find, especially when it's so gorgeous as what you're wearing! Those cute tights just tie everything together! Perfectly nice outfit!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great style you have! I wish I had those gorgeous tights, don't you just love thrift stores! :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you find such cute dresses?! I can never find any nice ones, just old granny black ones :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits are always lovely. =] I really like the sweater and tights!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely look for Christmas and any day! So glad to hear you have many things to be happy for this holiday season! Your hair looks beautiful, too! :)

    -j
    TORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely in love with those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo I love everything! I love the combo of blue + cream + brown. It works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that dress, and the neutral tone of this outfit! I also absolutely love that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute outfit :) I love your hair braid too, can't wait til my hair is long enough to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have a question, please subscribe to the post via email so that you'll be notified once I've responded!

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)