Latest Blog Posts

Current Obsessions | Quotes + Prints

I've had a lust for captivating prints and quotes lately; which strikes me as a tad odd, considering I use to be one that found them entirely cheesy. But alas, I am currently obsessed with them. I reckon it's the fact there is so much negativity on the web that it's inspiring to see people creating positive, encouraging art.

Here are a few of my favorite that I've crossed paths with recently...
When I laid eyes on the beautiful print above, it made me love my tattoo all the more. Adventure is something embedded in my soul. I don't know about you, but I get a good dose of bravery every time I stumble across this photo.

p.s. I'll post some actual photos of my tattoo one of these days. I'm planning to get it shaded once I find some time to make an appointment; we all know how that goes.. ;) I'm also debating getting some text around it as well, so it might be some time before you see the finished piece. But please be patient, sweet blog pals of mine! I cross my heart I'll dedicate a proper post to it one of these days. :)
photos, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

On a completely unrelated note, my night is hereby dedicated to cooking, editing, and enjoying some newly found music. Of course I won't keep it all to myself! Enjoy tonight's playlist..

Comments

  1. I can't get enough of these wise words. I have the famous Holstee Mantifesto framed in my hallway to motivate me daily. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE ur playlist. Replaying them in me office on a Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great! Very inspiring quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these and am so glad that you shared them! I actually do a weekly feature on my blog of quotes & prints that I've created so it's so fun to see that people enjoy art like this.

    xo. -brittany
    http://liveeclectic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinsey - you truly are completely lovely. As of this current moment, you are my blogging inspiration. There is just a genuine air about you that inspires me to find my exact spot in this blogging world, the vibe that I want people to feel as soon as they see my blog. You inspire me to just be true to myself, if that makes sense. Just thought that I'd let you know and thank you for the inspiration. It's been hard to come by as of late, but it's coming again.

    l. shane
    tea-atnoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew there was a reason why my assignments were always so much better when I worked under pressure to get them done (aka last minute). Beautiful quotes. What a lovely way to start a perfect day. Thank you :) xx

    lilyandgrace.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. By total coincidence I posted this "Ship in Harbour" quote on my blog today as well - I didn't know who said it originally , now I do! Thanks, love reading your blog.

    Amy Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. The last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You never know what posters will move people. You only need one poster to inspire someone. xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these!! :) great quotes.

    http://saramadebeth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the "6 impossible things before breakfast" quote and have even used it in a blog post before. I like to remember it from time to time and smile. These are all very encouraging words. Glad you're into this kind of stuff now! You're right..there's just too much negativity on the web. You find it without meaning to so its wonderful when you get beautiful, thoughtful and kind words and messages.

    Happy weekend!

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing quotes.
    ps. I would like to see you tatoos! I would like to have one someday.
    pss. great songs in the playlist ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loooove these quotes! Especially the second from the last.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post of quotes! I'm a super huge fan of quotes. Your music choice . . . I LOVE!! :D

    http://first-dessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. '6 impossible things before breakfast' Alice in Wonderland :D
    I love 'Do more than exist' so inspiring!

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/ check out my blog? follow if you enjoy! XD
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good playlist! Love all those songs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these oh so much! Especially the first one and the Alice in Wonderland one. LOVE!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these, always great to read something inspiring before the day begins.

    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't express to you how much I love these quotes//prints. Seriously. My heart sort of flutters when I read the last one and the first one. I think I'll print those out and paste them on my walls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have a question, please subscribe to the post via email so that you'll be notified once I've responded!

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)