Back in the Swing of Things.

Friday

 Outfit Details: Black + White Sweater, courtesy of Chicwish // Necklace, courtesy of Moorea Seal (Moorea is offering 25% in her shop today for Black Friday only! Use the code: THANKS at the checkout!) // Grey Sweater + Jeans, F21 // Boots, Charlotte Russe

 Where do I even begin. The past two weeks have been life altering in the best of ways. We arrived back from India on Monday and have since spent the week relaxing, working off that jet lag, and catching up on editing. Thanksgiving took a different toll on me this year with our recent trip in mind. Really reminding me to be thankful for the big things and the little things. We truly count ourselves blessed to have traveled across the world and call it work, and even more thankful to the home, family and friends we were able to come back to. 

  I've really missed blogging while we were away. Considering the majority of the posts from the past two weeks (minus a handful) were created before we left, so it feels like I haven't blogged on my end for two weeks. I've missed blogging, I've missed you all. So pardon me if I ramble on and on for the next week or so. Gotta get all of that out my system sooner or later. ;) 

Oh, and in case you'd like to see a few previews before they make their way to the blog, you can find a photo from the wedding and also a few shots from some other recent shoots here

p.s. Forgive my absence the past few days, I've been feeling a bit under the weather.

p.s.s. 

Congratulations, Cailin!



You're the winner of the Chicwish giveaway! Please email me at sincerelykinsey@yahoo.com to claim your gift.

 

27 comments:

  1. Wow. These photos are incredible. I love the dark lighting -- it's almost eerie. And I love your hair, too. And sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. comfyy cardigan!

    http://iamturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning photos! and stunning hair. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures !

    what a lovely sweater

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! And lovely cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is something else! Caught my eye right away even in the little picture on my blog feed :) Very pretty and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous sweater! Love the necklace as well. Rest up! Happy to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow it's adorable <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome home! I love this look. I can't wait for your posts on India.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, so glad you came back to the blogging world <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. that first photo is amazing!
    you look like you are popping out of the blackness

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the dark lighting in these photos is so cool! Can't wait to hear about your India adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome back! Can't wait to hear about it!

    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete
  14. all of your photos are just so dreamy. perfection. How do you edit your photos? Absolutely lovely!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You seriously have the CUTEST blog!! I love your fashion inspiration & your photography! That sweater is to die for too! Good luck on getting back to the norm, that is always hard to get back into the groove of things :)

    xoxo,
    Shio

    www.sweetnessaboos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I particularly love these photos. that sweater looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I`ve been reading your blog silently for a while and I have to say,your Outdoor.Photos are just amazing.I love the nature flair and this mysterious charm your pictures have!
    And by the way,I`m in love with your Black and White Sweater ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the photo with the head in all the leaves, looks great, and an awesome jacket :))

    xx, Anira

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your photos are really beautiful and mysterious :) But Even though I lie them very much, I can not get rid of a bit strange feeling from the last one - it remains me poster for the horror film :D It would be beautiful poster ;)

    makeitshineup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you had a good break and that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! I'm a new follower of yours, coming here from Moorea's blog. :) You have such a delicious space on the web and I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful pictures!!!!
    I love your blog !!

    www.fashioncarolinna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photos! Love the coloring :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have a question, please subscribe to the post via email so that you'll be notified once I've responded!