Latest Blog Posts

Clean Living // Rose Bath Salts

Using bath salts can be such a relaxing end to a long day. Here's an organic recipe to create your very own bath salts. You can change up the essential oils and type of dried flower to create your favorite scent. Here's how it's done:
 
Ingredients:
1 cup of Epsom salts
1/2 cup coarse sea salt
1/4 cup baking soda
20 drops of rose essential oil
dried rose petals

Begin by mixing together the baking soda and salts. Next, mix in the essential oil. Lastly, sprinkle in some dried petals into the mix. Store in a sealed container.

p.s. You can find out the winners of the ShoeMint giveaway here.


Comments

  1. Oh, I wish I had a bath tub in the apartment! Hope we will move to a place with a bath tub sometime.

    Solrun
    www.thishouseblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so easy!! It would make great gifts!! :)

    ~Kat
    www.aandfphotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, definitely on my to do list:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple! I never thought about making them myself!

    Sarah

    www.etsy.com/shop/owleyevintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful idea and so easy to do. I love knowing there aren't any chemicals in it.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    www.operationhawkeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So simple, I love it.

    Also, I'm curious, why West Valley City, UT? Of all the places here, that is one of the last I would pick for photos (& my husband grew up there).

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I actually have all of the ingredients. I've been wanting to merge towards cleaner living, especially in the realm of body care. This is a great start! Thanks for posting this!

    http://impossiblyelise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have a question, please subscribe to the post via email so that you'll be notified once I've responded!

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)